15 BIBLE VERSES TO INSPIRE SUCCESS
Everyone has a designated path and sometimes we may lose our way or find it hard to stay motivated. Here are 15 veses to inspire and enthuse success.
1) Humility and the fear of the LORD bring wealth and honor and life.
2) The LORD will grant you abundant prosperity--in the fruit of your womb, the young
of your livestock and the crops of your ground--in the land he swore to your
forefathers to give you.
3) What you decide on will be done, and light will shine on your ways.
4) All these blessings will come upon you and accompany you if you obey the LORD
your God: You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country. The fruit of
your womb will be blessed, and the crops of your land and the young of your
livestock--the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks. Your basket and
your kneading trough will be blessed. You will be blessed when you come in and
blessed when you go out.
5) Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.
6) He that gets wisdom loves his own soul: he that keeps understanding shall
7) But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things
shall be added unto you.
8) Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the Lord your God, to
observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the
Lord your God will set you high above all nations of the earth. And all these
blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of
9) Continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who
works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.
10) Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in
the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the
law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be
like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
11) For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and
not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
12) You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you power to get
wealth, that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your fathers, as it is
13) And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill
the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the
birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
14) And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates
of hell shall not prevail against it.
15) I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.