CARDIO (5 minutes)
1 8 count at each of the 3 positions-Repeat 3x/Rest for 1 minute/Repeat 3x
*go at a pace that allows you to completely stretch through your full pointed foot extension
STRETCHING: (20 minutes)
1) Free stretch on own
2) All 3 Split holds (back heel up)-hold for 1 minutes each
3) Back bends with partner
4) "butt kick" hold on rt/lft with sister-pair up with another sister pair and watch form/switch
STRENGTHENING: (10 minutes)
1) Click HERE
EXERCISE: 5 reps on each side for each exercise
SKILL WORK: (10 minutes)
*Skill set 1 as a team (Peyton, Joclyn, Claire try to start to learn)
Comp pom fouette turns as a team
ROUTINE WORK-COMP POM: (4:00-5:30)
1) Tweak "Shake it Baby" formation/choreo so that triple turn isn't covered up.
2) Walk through Comp Pom 2x
2) Video tape all critiqued sections with sister
3) Re-polish tweaked "Shake it Baby" section
4) Polish "Shake it Senorita" section from tuck jump through partner work up to 3 line formation change.
4) Small group critiquing/video up to "3-2-1"
4) Learn 4 eight counts of new choreo (this leaves 3 1/2 eight counts)