WEDNESDAY, Dec 1:
WARM-UP: ( 3:15-3:35)
1) serious stretching warm up...legs/Flexibility is the focus
2) 10 push ups/10 tricep dips/5 straddle pike ups/1 min plank hold/30 sec side planks
3) split holds
4) Back bend stretch
5) A turner practice w/Shawna
BREAK ( 3:35-3:40)
ROUTINE WALK THROUGH ( 3:40-4:00)
1) Walk through with counts (up to Hands up in the air) to make sure formations are hitting and are pushed back when possible.
3) Walk through with music-pay attention to changes, critiquing details, formations and new choreo.
1) Polish "I put it in Motion" section
2) Polish Anaconda section (ripple through fouettes)
3) Re-focus in on barishnokov section /and leg drop section through "Hands up in the air"
4) Re-focus in on ending
ROUTINE ENDURANCE: (4:45-5:00)
1) Dance full out in halves-video and critiquing partner
1) Start over polishing in 2nd half of routine
2)Video tape third 1/4 in 3 groups
3) Video tape final 1/4 in 3 groups
3) Dance full routine as a team
FIRST 1/4: up through "nah nah nah"
SECOND 1/4: up to 3 triangle groupwork with pinwheel arms.
THIRD 1/4: Up to "Roll, work, roll,work)
FINAL 1/4: To end